Oregon DEQ Materials Management Grant Program - Listening Session
Oregon DEQ is working with Start Consulting to ensure that the Materials Management Grant Program is equitable and just. As part of the process, Start Consulting is conducting listening sessions with past and future program grant applicants and other interested parties.
Register to attend one of the three 1.5-hour sessions and engage in conversations with other past and future applicants and DEQ staff. The Listening Sessions will help understand and identify:
* Barriers and opportunities that exist for applicants
* The application process from the applicant/interested party perspective
* Challenges and opportunities in grant implementation and reporting
* Gaps that need to be addressed
* How applicants are engaging with issues of equity and inclusion
* Which voices are still not being heard or included
* How to simplify the application process
Your input and insights will help guide the next steps for the grant program. One attendee will be randomly selected at each session to receive a $75 gift card.
Online Access Information
||You will be provided instructions to access the digital content for this event. When and how these instructions are delivered to you is determined by the Event Organizer. To ensure access, use an up-to-date email address and avoid unsubscribing from email updates. See our Help Center for more information.|
|First: ||Wednesday May 17, 2023 10:00 AM|
|Last: ||Tuesday May 30, 2023 12:30 PM|