Alameda Point Antiques Faire
|Sales have ended for this event. |
We hope you enjoyed the show and look forward to seeing you at our next Antiques Faire!
The Alameda Point Antiques Faire is the largest antiques show in Northern California. Held on the 1st Sunday of every month, the Faire boasts over 600 Dealer booths. All items are 20 years old or older. Our faire is the ultimate place to shop for vintage and antique home decorations, clothing, furniture, jewelry, art, pottery, books & collectibles.
Parking is FREE. We are in a Wildlife Sanctuary and pets are NOT allowed per our Use Permit. Service Dogs are exempt from this rule, but comfort dogs are not.
Our Next Antiques Faire ~ July 5th!
Our event has been closed for 3 months because of COVID-19 restrictions imposed by the City and County of Alameda. They have given us permission to open again with modifications in place that will help prevent the spread of COVID-19. These are:
* Maintain social distancing of 6' at all times (except for those in your group)
* Everyone is required to wear a face mask (customers and workers)
* Workers who interact with the public will wear a face shield, mask and gloves
* Those handling cash will wear gloves
* ATMs will be equipped with hand sanitizer
* Porta pottys will be cleaned, sanitized frequently and equipped with hand sanitizer inside
* Hand sanitizer will be added to hand washing stations and there will be more stations placed on the show field
* We will not operate our free shuttle at this time
* Reduce the size of the show to half
TO REDUCE THE NUMBER OF CUSTOMERS ON THE SHOW FIELD A LIMITED NUMBER OF TICKETS WILL BE SOLD. TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE.
THERE WILL NOT BE A CASH BOX OFFICE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE AND TICKETS WILL NOT BE SOLD AT THE EVENT.
The price of tickets is increased as shown to accommodate the COVID-19 modifications. Prices are effective with the July 5 show.
6:00am - 7:30am $20
7:30am - 9:00am $15
9:00am - 3:00pm $10
We are very excited to be able to hold our event this July. We appreciate and thank you in advance for following and respecting these regulations that are in place for all of our health and safety. If you have a fever or other flu symptoms, please stay home.
We look forward to seeing you all again at the Point on July 5!
3800 Main Street
Alameda, CA 94501
|First: ||Sunday Jul 05, 2020 6:00 AM|
|Last: ||Sunday Jul 05, 2020 9:00 AM|
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|