Pigs & Kids!
|Sales have ended for this event.|
Ticket sales have ended. Watch for another event in the late summer or fall after the mosquitos have subsided!
Join us for a fun afternoon of activities and get to know the pigs who call Dominion Sanctuary "home" and have a fun afternoon at our sanctuary!
1:30-2, Parking, nametags, waivers
2-4:00, Piggy time, hike, crafts, games, snacks
General ticket donation is $12 each for each attendee.
Parent/guardian or other responsible adult must stay with children.
- Spend time with & learn about the pigs; get hands on experience with the pigs in small groups & offer them snacks if interested
- Kid-friendly hike through the woods with a scavenger hunt & educational Q & A
- Play organized active games
- Get creative with age-appropriate crafts
- Enjoying simple, delicious, plant-based snacks
Every child goes home with a goody bag with snacks, resources, and other surprises... each family receives a $5 gift card to try out a plant based meal at a delicious local restaurant.
All ages welcome; parent/guardian or another responsible adult or family friend must stay with children. No ticket needed for babies in arms or strollers.
Advance ticket purchase required, please get your tickets early to help us plan!
Attendance is limited to 30 participants.
Parking & waivers is from 1:30-2, activities are from 2-4:00.
Please do not arrive before 1:30.
Please leave your companion animals at home- the pig and chicken residents react differently to unknown furry friends.
Snacks and drinks provided between activities, but please bring a water bottle and wear sunscreen!
Dominion Sanctuary is a 501(c)(3) non-profit animal sanctuary on a 12 acre property in Sparta. We are about 5 min. north of the Rockford Meijer store right on Pine Island just north of Fonger.
*A required liability waiver, emergency contact form, allergy questionnaire & photo waiver will follow via email.*
* Event may be cancelled between 3 days prior and 10 am the morning OF THE EVENT in the case of rain or severe mosquitos, if cancellation must occur, you will have the option for your donation to be refunded. On the questionnaire, Be sure to include the best phone number options to call or text if a last minute cancellation is necessary.
This event is possible with the support of the Pollination Project; your ticket purchase is a donation that helps us care for the animals and grow our sanctuary. Your donation can be refunded up to 7 days prior to the event if needed. We can't wait to see you!
9950 Pine Island Dr.
Sparta, MI 49345
|Start: ||Saturday Jun 08, 2019 1:30 PM|
|End: ||Saturday Jun 08, 2019 4:00 PM|
||Unlimited tickets remaining|
|Minimum Age: 0|
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|