Moon Festival Melody: Cello Fusion
|Sales have ended for this event.|
Let virtuoso cellist Kai Chen take you to explore Chinese music and Chinese folk tunes composed by Bright Sheng, famous Urhu's music "Racing Horse", popular Mancini's "Moon River" with Guzhen, and many more classical cello music by Bach, Villa-Lobos, Saint-Saëns, and Haydn to celebrate Chinese Moon Festival!
Kai Chen is a former Principal Cellist of China National Opera Symphony Orchestra recognized as the National Great Performer in China.
1) Bach: Cello Suite No.6 ii - Allemande
2) Bright Sheng: Four Tunes Heard in China
3) Mancini: Moon River
4) Huang Haihuai: Racing Horse
5) Villa-Lobos: Bachianas Brasileiras No. 1 (Prelude, Fugue)
6) Saint-Saëns: The Swan
7) Fauré Après un rêve (After a Dream)
8) Elgar: Salut d'Amour, Op. 12
9) Haydn: Cello Concerto No. 2 in D Major
Buy online or call 1-800-838-3006 (English)/ 206-228-3378 (Chinese) for tickets. This project was supported, in part, by an award from 4Culture & Bellevue Arts.
11100 NE 6th Street
Bellevue, WA 98004
|Start: ||Sunday Sep 23, 2018 3:00 PM|
|End: ||Sunday Sep 23, 2018 5:00 PM|
|Minimum Age: 5|
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|